OFR-Led Crypto Veterans Group Acquires the 0N1 Force NFT Collection, Starlordy will serve as the CEO of the newly formed group, while Binance’s former CFO – Wei Zhou – will also join the executive board.
The comic-focused, elite NFT collection 0N1 Force was purchased by a group of cryptocurrency industry veterans.
One of the first anime-themed NFT collections, 0N1 Force has over 100 hand-drawn features and 7,777 side-profile characters.
- A group of seasoned members of the cryptocurrency industry, led by the blockchain investment company Old Fashioned Research (OFR), purchased 0N1 Force for an undisclosed sum, according to a press release seen by CryptoPotato. Henry Finn (also known as “Starlordy”), the project’s current leader, will act as the organization’s CEO because the collection’s founders have already left the project.
- Old Fashioned Research’s managing partner, Ling Zhang, expressed his company’s “excitement” to be a part of “Starlordy” and his team’s creation of a “vibrant and supportive community”:
“The new ownership group is filled with passionate supporters of art and storytelling, and their sincere energy has already given new life to this storied brand. Their vision and resources will give us the strong foundation needed to help 0N1 Force reach its fullest potential alongside any blue-chip in the market.”
- As part of the agreement, the former CFO of Binance – Wei Zhou – and Yield Guild’s COO – Colin Goltra – will also join the executive board. The former commented:
“I love 0N1 Force because of its unique community-driven story telling narrative. We will build on this early success to grow the Enclave into the mothership of world-class IPs.”
- The collective aims to invest significant capital into the NFT project and establish it as a leader in the Metaverse space.
- The 2023 target includes forming a 50 ETH Artist Fund to subsidize community talent, a council of Web3 and Web2 members, a 0N1 Conlave, and others.
- 0N1 Force is an NFT collection depicting 7,777 warriors known as the 0N1. The demons, monsters, and ghost spirits feature unique capabilities and attributes. Launched in 2021, 0N1 Force is one of the first comic-based NFT collections.